Quality of Training
In View of Recent Trends
International virtual conference on Training in Universities
22 - 23 March 2021
9 - 10 Shaaban 1442
Enhance training systems in universities in view of recent trends.
Establish procedures and roadmaps for making training a source of competitive advantage for universities.
Develop up to date and relevant training needs assessment, methodologies and enhances the effectiveness of training programs within universities.
Develop standards for accreditation of university training centers.
suggesting appropriate methods for measuring the impact on performance and the return of investments.
Monitor recent trends in medical training fields and their role in the university's progress.
Topic One: Recent trends in exploring training requirements and in developing training programs.
Topic Two: The quality of training systems in universities.
Topic Three: Applying up-to-date strategies in training as a response to a crisis and their aftermath.
Topic four: Recent Training Trends in Health Professions Education and their role in Upgrading Higher Education Institutions.
Topic Five: Measuring the impact of training and return on investment.
• University leadership members from across the world.
• Deanships and centers of quality, accreditation and skills development in Saudi Arabia and beyond.
• Human resources leaders, experts, and specialists.
• Training and skills development centers.
• Academic researchers interested in training and human capital development.
• Researchers interested in training and professional development.
• Trainers, experts, and specialists in the medical field.
Keynote Speakers ( Higher Education Topics )
Keynote speakers ( Medical Topic )
Recent Training Trends in Health Professions Education and their role in Upgrading Higher Education Institutions